Denton Lawyer's E&O Insurance
Do you need Lawyer's E&O Insurance for your Law Firm in Denton?
No matter the Area of your Law Practice, we have E&O Insurance available for your Denton Law Office.
From Oil & Gas to Corporate Finance, we have the right Insurance Policy for your Law Firm. Denton Commercial Insurance has experienced Agents that will help you no matter the size of your Law Firm.
We believe in going above and beyond for our Business Insurance Clients and will work hard to earn your Business.
We understand how important it is to protect your Law Practice, and we have the largest selection of Business Insurance Providers in Denton. We will shop your E&O Insurance with multiple Providers to find you the best possible Policy.
Our experienced Commercial Insurance Agents are here to help you 24/7, and we provide honest, reliable Insurance Service.
Call us today at 940-220-6112 to talk with one of our Denton Insurance Brokers about Lawyer E&O Insurance.
why do you need e&o insurance?
An E&O policy protects against losses not covered by conventional liability insurance. Your business is protected in the case of a client suing for losses caused by negligence, errors, or omissions during business activities.
If you're in the business of providing services of any kind to a client for a fee, then you are in need of E&O insurance. Law practices are no different; in fact, you likely know especially well the importance of being properly protected in case of a lawsuit.
Even if your customer withdraws their claim and you don't have to go to court, your business could still be at risk of closure from the expensive legal fees involved. Additionally, deciding to settle could cost more than you are able to pay. With Denton Commercial Insurance's E&O Insurance services, we will help you find the policy you need to keep these unfortunate events from occurring.
Other types of coverage we offer:
what do our policies cover?
- Attorney fees: These can be costly, ranging anywhere from a few thousand dollars to over $100,000.
- Court costs: Going to court is expensive as well, and our policies deal with costs like paying to reserve a courtroom or compensating witnesses.
- Administrative costs: A court case takes a lot of work to put together, and E&O insurance provides the money needed to pay office managers, court reporters, and all the other necessary staff in order to make your case successful.
- Settlements and judgements: In the case that you choose to settle or even lose your court case, the monetary consequences can be severe. E&O insurance provides the funds to pay these costs, which can cost up to millions of dollars in certain cases.
What do our policies exclude?
There are several circumstances that our policies don't cover. They include the following:
- Purposeful wrongdoing and illegal acts: We don't cover any liability that arises from willful deception of clients or illegal activity.
- Property damage or bodily harm: These events fall under other types of insurance, such as business property insurance or general liability insurance. We offer those policies, but they are not included in E&O insurance.
- Employee injury: E&O insurance has to do more with customer interaction, so employee injuries or illnesses fall under a workers' compensation insurance policy. We offer various policies relating to workers' compensation as well.
- Claims of discrimination or harassment filed by employees: Just as E&O insurance doesn't cover employee injury or illness, it also doesn't deal with these sorts of claims from employees. They fall under an employment practices liability insurance policy.
- Events that happened before your retroactive date: Only incidents occurring after a retroactive date included in your policy are covered.
Call us today at 940-220-6112 to find out how our Denton Business Insurance Agency can help you protect your Denton Business!